As of March 21st 2021 Masks are optional and vaccines are not required for service.
Masks are optionally worn for the visit, if you wish us to wear a mask please indicate this at the time of booking, or upon arrival. We can not guarantee all other guests will be wearing masks, if you need a mask on only appointment we may need to book you on a specific day.
Worksplace Covid safety plan
The safety plan builder has been designed to help all businesses establish best practices to help keep their workers and customers/clients safe from COVID-19 and other risks in the workplace
Those responsible for a business or organization must follow all relevant requirements set out in:
- The Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 (ROA)
- Directives from the Chief Medical Officer of Health
- Local public health orders
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- The Employment Standards Act (ESA)
- Any other relevant legislation
Employers must stay up to date on legal requirements as the situation evolves.
Under the OHSA, employers must determine when PPE or other masking is needed for their workers. More information on using masks in the workplace is available at Ontario.ca/COVIDSafety.
Employers also have sector-specific minimum requirements which they must meet based on the ROA. It is the employers responsibility to ensure that their safety plan satisfies all legislated requirements. These requirements are listed in O. Reg. 364/20 of the ROA and in the Roadmap to Reopening. Specific requirements may include:
- Collection of contact information
- Physical distancing
- Masks and face coverings
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Capacity limits
- Other specific requirements
Communication and training
Posters for workers and visitors have been put up around the workplace
Information on our health and safety measures will be shared with customers/clients/visitors
Plan evaluation and worker engagement
This safety plan is reviewed
When we add new safety measures, we check that they do not create any new hazards or that measures can be put in place to control new hazards
We are maintaining a record of actionable feedback related to this plan, and the steps taken to address any issues
Visitor screening and instruction
Customers/clients are actively screened before entering the workplace
An area has been designated for contactless pick-up of orders
Contactless payment is encouraged whenever possible
Visitors require an appointment/reservation during peak times to minimize lines and control flow
Once the capacity limit is reached, one customer will be permitted in for every customer that leaves
We have rearranged our facility to allow for more space between people
We stagger arrivals, departures and breaks to reduce crowding at entrances and exits and in common areas
The facility will have a maximum customer/client capacity of 6
The customer/client capacity limits are posted at the public entrance(s)
Adjustments will be made to ensure we follow all local public heath requirements regarding capacity limits
Physical distancing and separation
Physical barriers have been installed in areas where it is not possible to maintain physical distancing
Ventilation and air quality
Ventilation system is maintained according to manufacturer’s instructions
In any spaces that don’t have mechanical ventilation, windows and doors will be kept open, weather permitting
Masking and personal protective equipment (PPE)
Posters have been put up throughout the facility to remind customers/clients/visitors to wear masks properly and consistently
Our workers will wear masks while in the facility
Workers will wear a mask at all times when indoors in the workplace, unless alone in a private space, eating or drinking, or they require an accommodation which does not allow for wearing a mask
Workers who must be within two metres of another masked person will wear a mask for the duration of their interaction, both indoors and outdoors
Workers who must be within two metres of any unmasked person will wear a surgical/procedure mask or equivalent or better protection along with eye protection, both indoors and outdoors
Workers wear appropriate COVID-19 PPE for all tasks where the worker may be within two metres of an unmasked or improperly masked person (eye protection and a surgical or procedure mask)
Workers have been trained on the proper use of masks and PPE
Cleaning, disinfecting and hand hygiene
We have developed a document with cleaning procedures and schedules
Reminders have been posted in washrooms to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content has been provided at locations throughout the building
The volume of music (or other background noise) will be kept to a level where normal conversation is possible to discourage yelling
Reporting a case
If a worker lets us know that they have tested positive for COVID-19 and there is a possibility it could be related to the workplace, we report the case within four days to: (check all that apply)
Facilitating contact tracing
We keep track of contact information for customers/clients and visitors to provide to the public health unit in the event of a worker or other customers contracting COVID-19
All contact records are kept for a minimum of one month
We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
At HHDS & IHL we collect different types of information about our users for four main reasons:
- To provide personalised services unique to individual guests.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
- To remind you of your future appointments
- If we have permission from the user, to market services to them.
- We collect your name, phone number, email and or your birthdate.
- We use this information to contact you for the following reasons: To remind you of your future appointments, to change an appointment, to let you know we are running behind, or ahead. To let you know about seasonal promotions (usually just Christmas), To follow up with your experience and see how you are liking/liked your services/products. To offer you free coupons on your birthday. To execute financial transactions
- We do not share/trade/sell or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties ANY private information you share with us regarding name number email or birthday for in salon use. As mentioned previously your privacy settings on your personal social media will dictate the accessibility third parties may have to your private information on line should you choose to follow or like our pages.
By using our site/social media and enjoying our services in our Salon, Spa and studio or online coaching you agree to these privacy policies
If we decide to change these policies we will post them here: Updated 04/24/2023
Hybrid Hair and Detox Spa or Institute For Harmonious Living
Mount Forest ~ 183 Main St Mount Forest 519-509-1976