We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
At HHDS we collect different types of information about our users for four main reasons:
- To provide personalised services unique to individual guests.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
- To remind you of your future appointments
- If we have permission from the user, to market services to them.
- We collect your name, phone number, email and or your birthdate.
- We use this information to contact you for the following reasons: To remind you of your future appointments, to change an appointment, to let you know we are running behind, or ahead. To let you know about seasonal promotions (usually just Christmas), To follow up with your experience and see how you are liking/liked your services/products. To offer you free coupons on your birthday. To execute financial transactions
- We do not share/trade/sell or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties ANY private information you share with us regarding name number email or birthday for in salon use. As mentioned previously your privacy settings on your personal social media will dictate the accessibility third parties may have to your private information on line should you choose to follow or like our pages.
By using our site/social media and enjoying our services in our Salon and Spa you agree to these privacy policies
If we decide to change these policies we will post them here: Updated 02/18/16
Hybrid Hair and Detox Spa
133 Weber St N Waterloo